Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Opendoor launches partnership with new-home platform BDXby Marian McPherson on September 23, 2021 at 6:56 pm
Opendoor is digging into the new-home market through a partnership with Builders Digital Experience, the owners of the new-home search platform NewHomeSource. Starting Thursday, homeowners can request an Opendoor Trade-In offer through a widget on NewHomeSource’s listing pages.
- The next class of luxury homesellers is younger than you might thinkby Lillian Dickerson on September 23, 2021 at 6:33 pm
In 2020, nearly half of homesellers were classified as baby boomers or the silent generation, but through the next year, a whopping 80 percent of luxury sellers will be millennials and Gen Xers.
- The Evergrande crisis: Everything real estate agents need to knowby Daniel Houston on September 23, 2021 at 5:30 pm
One of China’s largest property developers is in dire financial straits, and the world is watching. What does it mean for the U.S. housing market, real estate agents and the economy?
- RealScout launches its largest buyer graph yet in LAby Marian McPherson on September 23, 2021 at 2:00 pm
RealScout has added its 16th Buyer Graph cohort in Los Angeles, according to an announcement on Wednesday. A record-breaking 24 local brokerages will now share real-time anonymized buyer data and habits on the Buyer Graph platform, which enables agents and brokers to make quicker and more accurate pricing decisions.
- 7 tips for launching a podcast people want to listen toby Maria Quattrone on September 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
A podcast does more than just entertain. When done right, it can communicate real value to your listeners and eventually, turn them into clients and referrals. So, if you want to get in the game of creating a podcast, here are some tips to get you started.
Forbes – Real Estate Forbes – Real Estate
- Evergrande Chairman Hui Ka Yan Has Been Paid $8 Billion In Cash While Property Developer Piled On Debtby Hank Tucker, Forbes Staff on September 23, 2021 at 7:52 pm
Even if China’s debt-laden Evergrande Group goes broke, its founder has accumulated a hefty fortune outside the company’s stock.
- Should You Ride The Wave? What’s Going On With Home Pricesby Ingo Winzer, Contributor on September 23, 2021 at 2:46 pm
All sorts of pandemic behavior might prompt this wave of higher prices, the problem is there aren’t any good reasons why prices are higher.
- Fort Lauderdale Poised For Unprecedented Growth This Decadeby Jeffrey Steele, Contributor on September 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Fla., once a place overrun by spring breakers, now stacks up well against much larger cities in vying for corporate relocations, high-priced talent and economic growth.
Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- Multifamily Construction Booms, Single-Family Starts Slowon September 22, 2021 at 5:00 am
“A shift toward rental buildings means less access to homeownership over the long run,” says NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun.
- Choices for 2022 Color of the Year: Green Is Goldon September 22, 2021 at 5:00 am
Sherwin-Williams joins other paint companies in announcing a calming hue of green as its pick. See what it looks like.
- Home Sales Slip as Buyers Reevaluate Their Home Searchon September 22, 2021 at 5:00 am
Though they’re still hunting for property, buyers are more mindful of their financial limits and taking longer to make purchase decisions. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report.