Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- The Agency extends East Coast blitz with new office in Cape Codby Lillian Dickerson on December 6, 2022 at 2:54 pm
The new office will be located in Osterville and led by Managing Partner Eric Rollo, who launched The Agency Boston in 2021. It marks The Agency’s 67th franchise globally.
- Why did I buy a home in Paris? Hint: It wasn’t the fresh baguettesby Brad Inman on December 6, 2022 at 10:00 am
Although the 300-page sales contract was daunting and agent representation falls short, Inman founder Brad Inman discovered that Paris offers a lot to love, and laws that protect its citizens.
- Time for a change? 3 strategies to ensure transformational resultsby Carl Medford on December 6, 2022 at 9:49 am
Incremental changes, one action at a time, one day at a time, will add up to behaviors that, when repeated consistently, will deliver the results you want in the year that lies ahead.
- Top 6 things this real estate coach wants you to know in 2023by Amie Quirarte on December 6, 2022 at 9:46 am
While the real estate market always presents challenges and variables, the way you respond is up to you and you alone, writes luxury agent and coach Amie Quirarte. With 2023 on the horizon, what better time to start implementing her favorite strategies than now?
- Windermere debuts zavvie-powered comparison tool for sellersby Jim Dalrymple II on December 5, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Windermere Offers will allow people working with the brokerage’s agents to compare various options for selling their homes.
Forbes – Real Estate Forbes – Real Estate
- What’s Missing From This Real Estate Contract?by Joshua Stein, Contributor on December 6, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Strong language in a contract doesn’t necessarily accomplish everything one might expect it to accomplish.
- Best Healthy Home Upgrades For 2023by Jamie Gold, Contributor on December 6, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Circadian lighting, also called tunable lighting or human centric lighting, is another way to boost wellness in this category.
- Former Mark Wahlberg Estate Featured In “Entourage” Lists For $28.5 Millionby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on December 5, 2022 at 9:10 pm
Spanning 1.7 acres of grounds, the gated estate features 13,000 square feet of living space.