Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Bob Dylan parts with Scottish estate for $5.3Mby Ben Verde on December 8, 2023 at 7:45 pm
The Nobel Prize-winning musician has sold his 16-bedroom Scottish Highlands retreat to whiskey manufacturer Angus Dundee Distillers.
- Luxury buyers are clamoring for a Zen-like home heading into 2024by Lillian Dickerson on December 8, 2023 at 5:30 pm
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury transformed a recent home trends survey of 200 luxury agents into a shoppable “Best of the Best” guide of luxury home products. The result shows luxury homeowners crave serenity now more than ever.
- 5 steps to nail your end-of-year recruitment goalsby Diana Zaya on December 8, 2023 at 5:18 pm
Consultant Diana Zaya writes that establishing a structured recruitment process, utilizing diverse sources for finding potential agents, and effectively communicating your brokerage’s value proposition, you can attract agents who are ready for change and set them on a path to success.
- Better news for buyers, more commission scrutiny: Inman Top 5by Dani Vanderboegh on December 8, 2023 at 5:05 pm
Looking for a quick catch-up on the buzziest stories of the week? Here’s Inman Top 5, the most essential stories, according to Inman readers.
- Redfin rolls out AI-enhanced digital self-staging tool for homebuyersby Craig C. Rowe on December 8, 2023 at 2:22 pm
In partnership with Roomvo, the brokerage and search portal’s new Redfin Redesign tool grants homebuyers the ability to alter room finishes while alerting agents to a buyer’s growing interest.