Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Bank turmoil could spark ‘modest’ recession in second half of yearby Matt Carter on March 24, 2023 at 9:38 pm
Fannie Mae economists say jumbo mortgages and construction loans could get more scarce if regional banks tighten lending standards.
- Single millennial women’s homeownership rate tanked in 2022by Marian McPherson on March 24, 2023 at 8:22 pm
Persistent wage disparities and pandemic-induced familial stressors pushed single millennial women out of homeownership with rates dropping near the all-time low of 19.4 percent, according to a new Zillow market analysis.
- Zillow now accounts for nearly half of all real estate web traffic: Analysisby Ben Verde on March 24, 2023 at 5:09 pm
The search behemoth far and away led market share for search portals, drawing 44 percent of all real estate web traffic, but CoStar’s Homes.com leaped by bounds last month, according to an analysis.
- Mansion tax could be ‘hardest hit since 2007,’ Josh Altman warnsby Byron Lazine on March 24, 2023 at 4:37 pm
This week, Byron Lazine and Nicole White discuss Josh Altman’s view of California’s proposed mansion tax, the tug-of-war between millennials and boomers, and the pain Zillow’s CEO sees on the horizon.
- Altman Brothers Team signs new contract with Douglas Ellimanby Lillian Dickerson on March 24, 2023 at 3:43 pm
The team closed the priciest sale in Orange County last year with a $55 million property in Crystal Cove and was named the No. 1 large team nationwide in the 2023 Ellie Awards. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Forbes – Real Estate Forbes – Real Estate
- Hermosa Beach Villa Enjoys A Pacific Ocean Backdropby Lauren Beale, Contributor on March 25, 2023 at 11:00 am
Sharing the sand with swimmers, surfers and volleyball players are highly sought-after luxury homes that command a premium.
- The Former Los Angeles Home Of Actors Emily Blunt And John Krasinski Lists For $6 Millionby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on March 25, 2023 at 2:55 am
The couple bought the Hollywood Hills home in 2014 for $2.57 million.
- Steeped In Style And History, Aldo Gucci’s Roman Villa Comes To Lightby R. Daniel Foster, Contributor on March 24, 2023 at 10:12 pm
A nearly 13,000-square-foot villa in North Rome bears a decidedly modernist imprimatur: the Gucci family name.