Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Modern Coachella Valley mansion sells for $42Mby Lillian Dickerson on January 21, 2022 at 7:31 pm
The modern home, which looks like it could easily fit into the setting of a sci-fi film, was originally listed for $49.5 million in November and was built in 2007 by the late Duane Hagadone, a publishing and hospitality executive.
- 4 luxury buildings that offer private club memberships when you buyby Ben Verde on January 21, 2022 at 7:27 pm
Some luxury developments are offering private club memberships to their residents in the pursuit of exclusivity.
- Which reality TV real estate star are you? Take this quiz and find outby Taylor Anderson on January 21, 2022 at 7:12 pm
We knew you were wondering, so we put together this personality quiz to let you know your reality TV doppelganger.
- DOJ: No need to argue harm to consumers, buyers in NAR pocket listing suitby Andrea V. Brambila on January 21, 2022 at 7:05 pm
NAR’s attorney says The PLS is trying to “have their cake and eat it too” by claiming brokers are both the victims and the perpetrators of the Clear Cooperation Policy.
- Inman Top 5: The biggest stories of the week of Jan. 14-20, 2022by Inman on January 21, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Looking for a quick catch-up on the buzziest stories of the week? Here’s Inman Top 5, the most essential stories of the week, according to Inman website visitors.
Forbes – Real Estate Forbes – Real Estate
- The Hot Design Trend Of 2022: Wallpaperby Regina Cole, Contributor on January 21, 2022 at 8:42 pm
Fixr, the online services marketplace, parses wallpaper in Fixr.com’s Paint & Color Trends Report 2022. It finds that it is one of the most popular design choices today.
- Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond Talks About Her New Bed And Bath Lines At Walmartby Amanda Lauren, Contributor on January 20, 2022 at 10:16 pm
Vibrant country style and patterns abound in the Pioneer Woman’s newest collection for Walmart.
- Housing Forecast Reveals The Best Markets For Each Stage Of Lifeby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on January 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm
Austin is the best market for Millennials, Miami rises to the top for Gen X and Pittsburgh ranks No. 1 for Baby Boomers.
Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- Mortgage Rates Surge for Third Consecutive Weekon January 21, 2022 at 6:00 am
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is up 45 basis points in less than a month.
- Buyers Have Never Viewed Fewer Homes Before Purchasingon January 21, 2022 at 6:00 am
Dwindling inventory and increased competition forced house hunters to make fast decisions last year, an NAR analysis finds.
- Average Size of Mortgage Loan Hits Record Highon January 21, 2022 at 6:00 am
Data suggests that first-time buyers are struggling even more to afford higher home prices.