Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Hit subscribe: 22 YouTube channels every agent should followby Jimmy Burgess on June 30, 2022 at 9:00 am
According to Jimmy Burgess, there’s an incredible array of content available today to help with every aspect of real estate. Whether you’re looking for tips to improve your own video marketing or are seeking out expert advice on running your business, these YouTubers have got you covered.
- Looking to find great media help in your office? Look for a journalist!by Jeff Lichtenstein on June 30, 2022 at 9:00 am
Finding the perfect match for your marketing team is a huge challenge for many teams. Broker Jeff Lichtenstein recommends hiring journalists to fill the gaps and grow your business.
- Broker Spotlight, Tony Rodriguez Tellaheche, Prestige Realty Groupby Christy Murdock on June 30, 2022 at 9:00 am
This week, the spotlight shines on award-winning Miami native Tony Rodriguez Tellaheche of Prestige Realty Group.
- In a shifting market, leadership and communication are keyby Amy Corr on June 30, 2022 at 9:00 am
In this week’s video column, @properties Christie’s International Real Estate executives Amy Corr and Kevin Van Eck provide suggestions on what brokers, owners and team leaders can do to market-proof their brokerage, business and agents.
- It’s time to audit your team’s tech stack and systems. Here’s whyby David Walker on June 30, 2022 at 8:57 am
No matter what the changing social and economic environment brings, running an efficient real estate business is key to staying competitive. The right tech stack has the power to transform the way we conduct our day-to-day business and communicate with clients.
Forbes – Real Estate Forbes – Real Estate
- New York City Sellers: Should You List This Summer?by John Walkup, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Should prospective sellers list this summer? If you are prepared to list at or near the market price, and are ready to handle staging, open houses, and negotiations, then yes, you should list.
- Despite Slowdown In Housing Market, These 10 Cities Have Seen The Biggest Price Growth From 2021 To 2022by Andrew DePietro, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Find out which housing markets have witnessed the biggest rise in home prices from 2021 to 2022.
- Shay Holland On The Road To HGTV, DIY And Interior Design Trendsby Amanda Lauren, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 1:05 pm
Whether you watched Shay Holland show off her design chops on HGTV’s ‘Unfinished Business’ or you’ve never heard of her— she is a force to be reckoned with.
Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- NAR Earns Green Business Bureau’s Platinum Certification for Sustainabilityon June 29, 2022 at 5:00 am
Only one in five companies meet the requirements that the association did to win the GBB’s highest award.
- Smart-Home Tech That Helps Homeowners Age in Placeon June 28, 2022 at 5:00 am
Those ages 55 and above say they want solutions for home maintenance, safety and security and making daily life easier. So, share these devices with your clients.
- Yun: Gains in Pending Home Sales Likely Short-Livedon June 27, 2022 at 5:00 am
Despite an uptick in contract signings in May, signs of a market slowdown continue to “choke off” buyer demand, according to NAR’s latest housing report.