Real Estate - Current Industry News sources:National Association of Realtors, Inman, Forbes, Realtor.com, Realtytimes.com
Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Sotheby’s International Realtyby Alison Ferenczy on February 25, 2021 at 9:46 pm
Home sellers around the world turn to Sotheby’s International Realty after considering one key question. Who can do the most for me?
- Rocket Mortgage®by Alison Ferenczy on February 25, 2021 at 9:34 pm
From the company that brought you Rocket Mortgage® comes Rocket ProSM Insight – the innovative tool that gives real estate agents visibility into their clients’ loan statuses like never before.
- Knockby Alison Ferenczy on February 25, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Help clients buy their new home before they sell their existing one, contingency-free, with Knock Agents make 2x the commission and pay $0 in fees.
- Coldwell Bankerby Alison Ferenczy on February 25, 2021 at 9:10 pm
Empowering our people to leave their mark on the world of real estate since 1906.
- Buffini & Companyby Alison Ferenczy on February 25, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Buffini & Company is the largest coaching and training company in North America. Founded by real estate legend and master motivator Brian Buffini, the company provides a unique and highly effective lead generation system.
Forbes – Real Estate Forbes – Real Estate
- Here’s How Much These Popular Upgrades To Your Home Will Costby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on February 25, 2021 at 8:25 pm
The top three projects of 2020 were interior painting, bathroom remodels and new flooring
- 3 New And Exclusive Ski-In/Ski-Out Developments To Know In 2021by Neal Leitereg, Contributor on February 25, 2021 at 8:15 pm
In resort ski areas, developers have taken notice of increased consumer interest and are designing residences that pair proximity to the mountains with flexible, curated spaces for year-round living.
- Rising Interest Rates Could Derail Strong Demand For Mortgage Applicationsby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on February 25, 2021 at 6:10 pm
The number of newly listed homes continues to trail last year’s pace.
Daily News Each weekday, REALTOR ® Magazine applies a real estate lens to top headlines from major news sources and trend reports, alongside timely updates from NAR.
- Which Is Cheaper: Buying an Existing Home or Building New?on February 24, 2021 at 6:00 am
Buyers who limit their construction costs and omit upgrades could save thousands of dollars, a study says.
- Home Improvement Projects Continue to Keep Owners Busyon February 24, 2021 at 6:00 am
Kitchen and bathroom updates continue to top to-do lists as owners grow more comfortable securing financing.
- Housing Providers Struggle as Renters Miss Paymentson February 24, 2021 at 6:00 am
With millions of tenants behind on their rent, many owners are facing financial hardship. About $11 billion is needed monthly to assist renters and owners, NAR estimates.